We’re on the lookout for a top sales manager who is entrepreneurial, commercially astute and able to build and maintain strong relationships with customers in order to grow our presence in both the on and off-trade.
You will have experience and knowledge of the Irish beer scene, exports and on-trade particularly in Dublin and will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profitability within Ireland and export growth.
- Maintain and nurture our existing customers to ensure repeat sale, volume growth, increased rate of sale, brand visibility and customer satisfaction
- Generating new business to build upon our existing customer base
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and revenue targets within the assigned area in line with company budget and business plan
- Liaise with distribution partners sales teams to identify opportunities within their existing customer base
- Manage customer, sales and stock databases whilst reporting on a well-constructed prospect list reflecting the growth objectives outlined in the volume targets set
- Introduce new products and seasonal brands to new and existing customers
- Commercial and additional support including staff training and representing Brewmaster at tastings, festivals and other trade events.
This is an entrepreneurial job with lots of responsibility and the freedom to deliver results, so, if you’ve got drive and you’re a great influencer with a passion for beer, then this might be just the ticket for you. Here are a few essentials for the role:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales for a brewery, winery or spirits company
- Excellent knowledge and passion for great beer
- Great problem solver and ability to think on your feet
- A passion for selling and able to convey your love for beer, our brand and what we stand for
- Ability to work from your own initiative, with autonomy, accountability and purpose to drive real change within the business
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to use commercial knowledge to increase profit and business growth
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships at every level
- Positive attitude, energy and a great sense of humour!
- Full, clean Irish drivers licence
If you think this is the job for you then please send CV’s, covering email/letter and anything else you think might help to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Manager”.
If this role isn’t for you but you know someone who would be a perfect fit then send them the details and we’ll reward you with a free case of beer if they get placed!
Recruiters: Please note we do not need assistance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- sales for a brewery: 3 years (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Dundalk, County Louth (Preferred)
License or certification:
- Driving license (Required)